Saturday, September 8, 2012

Wild Things You Make My Heart Sing

A Day at the Zoo - Where the Wild Things Are
Who likes the elephants?  I do!  I do!
 African safari music

 Look - a hedgehog popping up out of his hole.
 Driving a jeep on safari.
 Hiding in the lion's den.

 Oh JoJo - we love having zoo passes.  Thank you so much.  We only cover one continent each visit so it is great to come back over and over and over.




 Porcupines

Hey!  there is a bear on my back - there aren't bears in Africa are there?  Holden's bear "leash" is the greatest thing ever for this little independent running boy.
The Lorakeets were awesome and Emily didn't even get pooped on here but she did at lunch!

1 comment:

Joan said...

What an exciting day at the zoo...I loved seeing the expressions and excitement....I fell like I was there too....Thanks so much for sharing....and I love the leash for Holden, just perfect....keep him safe...

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.