Sunday, September 23, 2012

Paint Me A Memory





Whew !   I don't know how these girls do it - they basically run pre-school at least four days per week.  You guys are all amazing.

5 comments:

Kate said...

I know it is sooooo less creative but those paint books that just use water are pretty darn easy! Missing you.....Kate

Emily said...

Really Aunt Kate, really?! You (and Snappy) are our "inspiration" for art projects and crafts like these! I NEVER remember doing boring old water paint books at your house...it was always "go big or go home!" which usually translated into mud painting in the nude or wearing mops on our head for wigs!

Elizabeth said...

Today I MADE playdough...even the smell of the salt and cream of tartar reminded me of mom and aunt kate! :)

Anne said...

I love that this "Paint Me A Memory" stirred up fond memories for you two!

Joan said...

we can always use an artist in the family....now we have 3...they are really getting in this.. fun fun!!! Good job..

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.