July 14, 2012
And while playing paper dolls is fun.
And who doesn't like to snuggle with Snappy?
It was dance party time.
It is hard to not be steady on your feet when everyone is dancing like crazy, huh, Griffin?
And if looking at these pics don't let you know what kind of fun we were having just click this link.
2 comments:
Well that was the cutest thing I have ever seen. Looks like Elizabeth should go into production......
I have watched this 100 times! I laugh out loud everytime! I honestly think Dustin was the star of the show! But I SO saw Zachary there in that Conner! Bustin' Moves! You go girls and boys!
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.