Sharing our adventures as grandparents with family and friends, near and far. Thanks for reading along with what is turning out to be the story of our lives...love, Anne and Fred
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Ready for Baby Humm II
On the last few weeks countdown.
Connor, I am not sure you even have a clue what is coming your way. Here's hoping your little brother is as cute as you are
CUTE PICTURES, VERY GOOD TASTE...THANKS FOR POSTING...AFTER WATCHING HOLDEN & GRIFFIN IN THE MINE PHOTOS....I DO HOPE THIS LITTLE GUY WILL BE A STRONG ONE....HE WILL HAVE 3 OLDER GUYS TO COMPETE WITH, AND THEY ARE LEARNING NEW TRICKS EVERY DAY....CONNOR WILL BE A GOOD BIG BROTHER I KNOW...XOXOXOXO
Wow! Emily holding Connor and all you see are his legs and feet... well I love it. These are great. Can't wait for all 4 of them... Loving sweet family...
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.
2 comments:
CUTE PICTURES, VERY GOOD TASTE...THANKS FOR POSTING...AFTER WATCHING HOLDEN & GRIFFIN IN THE MINE PHOTOS....I DO HOPE THIS LITTLE GUY WILL BE A STRONG ONE....HE WILL HAVE 3 OLDER GUYS TO COMPETE WITH, AND THEY ARE LEARNING NEW TRICKS EVERY DAY....CONNOR WILL BE A GOOD BIG BROTHER I KNOW...XOXOXOXO
Wow! Emily holding Connor and all you see are his legs and feet... well I love it. These are great. Can't wait for all 4 of them... Loving sweet family...
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.