Wednesday, February 29, 2012

MINE!

Papa was on duty today and captured this interaction between Holden and Griffin - they can't say it but they definitely are showing they know what MINE means.


1.  Griffin happily playing with the green gear.  Holden on the move to come check it out.
 2. Holden looks at the toy and realizes the green gear is missing.
 3. Griffin tries to hide it in his lap.  Holden is no dummy, he is on to this trick.
 4. Wait long enough Holden  - Griffin can't resist bringing it out of hiding to put it in his mouth.
 5.  Holden makes the grab and Griffin responds with a WHAP to the back of the head.
 6.  G grabs it back and decides to play a little "I am bigger than you.  Reach for it shrimp."
 7.  Holden says, I may be smaller but I am so much quicker than you fat man.
 8. Then there is a tug of war - Holden wins.
 9.  Griffin responds with "I will take your eye out if you do not give it back to me."
 10.  "Oh yeah, I can push you over."
 11.  A little negotiation.
 12. Griffin is back where he started, happily playing with the green gear.  Holden decides it is time to move on.
13.  No comments are necessary regarding these Papa outfits.  We have already discussed why grey and white striped shirts don't really go with baby blue pants.  Papa says it looked much better in the natural light.

2 comments:

Joan said...

THIS IS QUIET A STORY....SO CUTE WATCHING THEM FIGURE OUT THE NEXT MOVE WILL BE...THEY ARE SO FUNNY AND THIS GOES ON ALL DAY I AM SURE....HAVE TO KEEP A WATCHFUL EYE ON THOSE GUYS....SOMEONE MIGHT GET HURT....

Elizabeth said...

Dustin and I are laughing reading this! And D says he sees no problems with the outfits. He says it is all shades of blue so what is the problem. Oh dear!

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.