How Do I Love You? Let me count the ways...
Connor is ONE.
Griffin and Holden are TWO and THREE.
Three together makes four.
Watching them play makes five.
Double beats of my heart are six and seven.
Their beautiful eyes make eight.
Happy faces are nine.
Silly Grins make ten.
Brothers who love each other - eleven.
And even a little torture of each other fills me with joy - make that twelve.
And a little revenge makes thirteen.
How Do I Love You? In more ways than you will ever know.
2 comments:
LOVE ALL THE ACTION SHOTS...THEY ARE PRICELESS..SO CUTE...THEY ALL HAVE SO MUCH FUN TOGETHER, HOW DO YOU HAVE TIME TO MAKE PICTURES??? I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU MAKE SUCH GOOD PICS...FIRST YOU HAD CONNOR TO PRACTICE ON, THEN 2 MORE AND SOON THERE WILL BE ANOTHER LITTLE GUY TO HAVE HIS PICTURE MADE...YOU HAVE SUCH TREASURES...GOD IS GOOD....
WHERE DID MY COMMENT GO??? I WILL TRY AGAIN..LOVE ALL THE PICS OF THE ACTION SHOTS...THEY HAVE SO MUCH FUN TOGETHER....DONT KNOW HOW YOU HAVE TIME TO MAKE PICS...I KNOW YOU ARE LAUGHING AT THEM, THEY ARE SO FUNNY....YOU HAVE SUCH A TREASURE OF PICS, THEY ARE ALL SO PRECIOUS....GOD IS GOOD....
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.