Thursday, September 15, 2011

Zoo...Zoo...Snooze.

G and H went for their first trip to the zoo with C today.  Well the pictures prove it but the word is that Holden NEVER opened his eyes and Griffin barely did.  Does this count?




But look what C found there!
 This one is bigger than his!

It's ok Griffin and Holden.  I bet you have lots of trips to the zoo in your future.



2 comments:

Joan said...

SO THEY ENJOYED THE ZOO TRIP....I KNOW CONNOR LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT. LOVE U GUYS..

Joan said...

I LOVE THE LAST 2 PICS ESPECIALLY OF HOLDEN AND GRIFFIN, THEY ARE SO PRECIOUS, JUST SMILING SO CUTE...

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.