Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Time to Refuel

Snappy and Papa are on a re-fueling trip before twin care starts in less than two weeks.
What can be better than time with family?  Zachary, you are making everyone so proud.  Cam and Kali you could not be cuter or sweeter. J.P. and fam, thanks for a wonderful dinner - I am still full!  Ted and Sarah, you have the cutest kid ever.  Curt, loved our short time together and Kate, you are food for my soul - I love you so much and wish I could see you every day.

A little winery visit

 I don't love cats but have to admit this one is pretty cool. He showed up when Jake died and he has quite the personality.

So fun to share Karly wedding with good friends Jaynee and Jeff.  It was fabulous all you Orcutts!  
Thanks for including us.












3 comments:

Joan said...

SOUNDS LIKE A WONDERFUL TIME, WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY....BUT YOU GUYS ALWAYS HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME EVEN WHEN YOU ARE WORKING IN 100 DEGREES ARKANSAS WEATHER..ANYWAY, YOU MAKE IT SEEM LIKE FUN....NOW, FOR THE REAL R&R IN HAWAII, HAVE A GREAT TIME, YOU DESERVE IT. LOVE U MOM

Joan said...

THAT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CAT, I CAN SEE HOW IT COULD WIN YOU HEART.

Barb E. said...

So wish I was there..

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.