Monday, September 26, 2011

Daddy Day Care




On Sunday Mama had a night out to dinner with girlfriends while Dad stayed with the twins. Luckily, G and H were so tired from a busy day at their friend Audrey's first birthday party, a trip to Costco, and a phone call to their Auntie Ash that they slept 3 out of the 3.5 hours mom was gone. Dustin took a few photos before the battery on the camera died (oops!)

2 comments:

Anne Holloway said...

Good job D! Holden, you are looking so big. Pap and snappy are going to hearst castle for ice cream in your mam's honor. Promise to take you to san simeon some day!

Bonnie Newman said...

Oh my goodness ! I am so confused now. Thought I had those boys pegged but --whoa! Now I am not sure. Think that the opened-eyed angel is Griffin? What a good Daddy!

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.