Since I am ghost writing for Snappy while she is away, I am going to toot my own horn here. Breast feeding twins is by far the most challenging thing I have done, so seeing my babies fatten up is by far the best reward! Here are some pictures of the nice fat legs, arms, and Buddha belly on Griffin after his bath. (Holden was still in the tub with Dad).
2 comments:
Griffy! Papa says you are looking more like him every day! We are so proud of your mama. She is amazing!
THIS LAST YEAR LIFE HAS BEEN BY FAR THE MOST IMPORTANT AND REWARDING TIME IN YOUR LIFE. YOU DONE A FANTASTIC JOB...IF YOU EVER DOUBT JUST LOOK AT THOSE PRECIOUS BABIES...THEY HAVE DONE SO WELL BECAUSE THEY HAVE A GREAT MOM AND DAD. YOU HAVE BEEN SO CONCIOUS OF EATING GOOD AND IT HAS PAID OFF.....PRAISE GOD...
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.