Friday, February 25, 2011

King Bidgood's in the Bathtub

AND HE WON'T COME OUT!  This was a favorite book when Emily and Elizabeth were little.  I bet Connor is going to love it too because he finally got into the tub and I think he would have stayed all day! 
It started with a "Come on, I know you have the water in the tub all ready. If I could just reach that door knob I would be in there!"
We really did not "Breakfast in the Tub" like King Bidgood, but Connor's face looks like breakfast is still there!






 We fished, we danced, we splashed and finally at last, "the paige pulled the plug! With a glug, glug, glug!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.