Several people have mentioned the blog post about retro toys....they have asked why or how I managed to keep all this stuff. In fact, Janet even accused me of being a hoarder! Janet is right - I guess I am a bit of a hoardenut since I have moved these toys through three states for almost 30 years but it is so fun to have it all. The girls give me a hard time about all the stuff I gave away!
But mostly everyone loves seeing the old stuff. Do you remember any of these?
See and Say, stacking cubes, the telephone, the little people car, the block sorter, the dog...
The lunch box, the blocks, the tops, the xylophone, the band...who knows what else we will find when the attic gets a bit cleared out when the Christmas decorations come down.
The pictures are blurry but that is because Connor was a busy boy with all this spread before him and Snappy had to make sure he did not fall over!

2 comments:
i thought that was a vaccum cleaner!
What fun memories...good for you for keeping these things.... :)
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.