Yeah! I am excited to finally get to the day we have been waiting for - Emily is back at work and the grandparent daycare begins! Now, you have to know that Emily is not all that excited to go back to school but on the first day she witnessed the change in the life of one of her students from last year. I hope she realized what a great teacher she is and that she can still be a great mom too! In the meantime, Snappy is so happy to spend the morning with her favorite boy!
We played on the floor, took a nap and then headed outside to rake some leaves on a beautiful fall day...
Took a nice nap....Connor not Snappy. I was raking Emily and Michael's leaves but couldn't resist stopping to take a few pictures of those sweet eyelashes.
Then we had a little squash...no make that a LOT of squash...
Then we went for a nice walk and another snooze. It was a great day!




1 comment:
I love getting to see what Connor is doing while I'm at work-makes me happy and sad at the same time! Love my beautiful baby boy more than anything...and love that he is being so well taken care of!
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.