Thursday, September 9, 2010

Tired and Sad


I made it to Paso Robles by noon on Saturday 8/21.  Fred drove, Elizabeth, Emily and Connor arrived by Wednesday.  You can tell by the pictures that everyone was pretty exhausted.  We often found ourselves retreating to what became the sanctuary - the sun room at the back of Kate's house which was declared family only, a place to snooze, hold a baby, entertain a little one.  In these pics the little ones are Connor, Raymond and Sloan. 

It was a long emotional week - can I just say I have one AMAZING sister? Her strength is an inspiration to us all.  She is our matriarch, our touchstone, our strength.  Soak up your GREAT Aunt Kate, Connor! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.