Snappy loves seeing these little work to find the right river stone; rub them together to make different pastes; paint their faces. Just like their mamas used to do.
The only difference is these boys see face paint and think war paint.
Or they get super silly!
Now this series gives a look into Keagan's thought process. "I think I'll draw lines on my arm muscles."
"oh yeah! I like the way that looks."
"Let me mark the other one."
"I feel tough."
"Oh yeah, karate strength."
Oh no. Here is another warrior.
Let's size each other up.
"Oh yeah! High five dude! You look great."
Let's go play.








No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.