May 3, 2015
Every now and then a post just hits me. I often spent Sunday afternoons talking to MJ about what was happening at our house and we talked about what was on the blog. She would tell me about certain posts that made her laugh, she thought were cute, or made her wonder what in the world was going on. As I have tried to catch up with Snappy Stories since she died, I post in starts and fits. Sometimes I do not really even think about what to say - am just trying to get caught up. But sometimes it hits me. This was all being documented for her and there are some posts that I want to talk to her about. Like this one.
We would talk about Charlotte's glare.
And how her hair was finally starting to grow. And that her eyes are a darker blue than her brothers.
I would tell her that was a Calvin Klein dress she had on! Hand me down with the tags still on it.
And though I wouldn't have had it if she was still here, tonight I am pretending I am talking to her - That's your watering can Joan. Charlotte loved it although it is almost as big as her. Fred fixed the leak in it.
I think she would have loved this one and I wish I could call her this weekend to talk about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.