February 11, 2015
While C was at Grandparents Day at school these other little dudes were off to sports class. This day was soccer day.
And at least one little girl did not know why she couldn't join the fun.
Just a side note: JoJo bought her this sweater when she was born. I think it said 3 Mo. size and we could not figure out when she would wear it. While these picks might have been one of the last times...this girl has worn that white sweater OUT from 3 mo. to 14 mo. JoJo had an eye for a great fashion pic!
Note that K was just a bit nervous...hand on his belly button.
And look at these responsible guys helping put away the equipment.
What? I have to put it away? I just got it!

No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.