Saturday, February 1, 2014

Time's Flying

No particular order, no particular theme.  Just a few of my favs as I clean up the camera.  Time is flying by and with Snappy back at work, blogging is taking a back seat.

This is Emily's baby blanket that MJ made.  It is used almost daily which is a really good thing since I think MJ is still working on Jon Price's!

Look out Gotham City.

I just know that Charlotte wonders why K is always in her business!


London Bridge?

Just keep watching CA, you can join in the fun soon.


Hey!  Mom!  That's my ear he is sticking his finger in!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.