Friday, April 5, 2013

Mea Culpa

For anyone except Jo Jo who happens to look at this blog - mea culpa - I  am sorry!    Such wonderful memories....so with little editorial comment..here goes - two cameras, four boys, thousands of photos, millions of memories.






 This next one is one of my favorites. 
 But eye ya yah...this is giving Snappy a headache.








 What???  This is a funny shaped Easter Egg!
 There are lots of them.

 Oh well, K doesn't care about those funny eggs because he has found one with a marshmallow icecream cone!
 Maybe if I turn my back to them, they won't notice me eating all this candy.

No Problem K, G has you covered with the stuffed mouth award.


 The big boys are finding those funny shaped eggs.




 And Papa is surveying it all.

















































Enjoying those eggs, boys?!


 Disgusting!  Don't even ask.








 Awh Snappy...get over it!


 The bow tie was losened.




 And the clothes came off!

1 comment:

Joan said...

Oh my gracious, these pictures are the best ever!! I love the outfits, you did a great job. Looking at all these pictures are the next best thing to being there, I agree, it is better to have these pictures on the computer than to have a studio picture that they pose for!! I think the boys all felt like they were extra special for Easter Day
and they were!!

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.