Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A Jolly Happy Soul

That Great Aunt knows how to entertain.  She and Connor were getting creative on the kitchen floor.
 In case you missed the post, this is the same great aunt who played Mr. Napkin-head with Connor last April.
And of course this Frosty likes a little Dubost wine - we do too!  
And now for the bad part - Kate left on Saturday, Papa came home an hour later and by Sunday night Keagan had croup and by Monday Holden was diagnosed with walking pneumonia.  
Poor Keagie and Holdie Bugs - get well soon.

Aunt Kate, we miss your jolly happy soul so much it made us sick!

2 comments:

Joan said...

Kate is so creative, I know you enjoyed her so much.....I hope Holden and Keagan are much better now....

Joan said...

A cute snowman, I am sure Connor was in awe!!

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.