Thursday, August 16, 2012

Old Friends / New Friends

Some OLD friends of Snappy's became NEW friends of her boys.  Now that's something to smile about.
 On a hot summer day, the Olsens came to play.  Griffin checked out Braden and her candy.  Griffin, someday I will tell you all about my first "grandchild."  I love her like my own.
 Kirsten - Every time I have the chance to catch up it reminds me of how much I miss you!
 And Rian you are the greatest.  A girl full of joy - I wish you lived closer because you would definitely be on our playmate list. 
 When Holden grows up I bet he is going to love a tan southern CA blond with glasses because he was in LOVE with this girl.
 Kisses and more kisses for Rian.
And little Finn - who could be cuter?  
 Connor thought he was AMAZING and Finn could not have been a more willing playmate.
We miss you old friends and are happy that our boys got at least one day to make new friends out of you.

1 comment:

Joan said...

Precious pictures....so glad to see Kirstens family, my how they have grown...Sweet, sweet friends..beautiful children..













Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.