Sharing our adventures as grandparents with family and friends, near and far. Thanks for reading along with what is turning out to be the story of our lives...love, Anne and Fred
Cute as can be...love the chubby cheeks...I thought Keagan was going to be a carbon copy of Connor, but I am not so sure....Some pics look like Connor, then others look different.....We will just wait and see. Love the outfit he has on...cant wait to see this little guy!!!
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.
2 comments:
Cute as can be...love the chubby cheeks...I thought Keagan was going to be a carbon copy of Connor, but I am not so sure....Some pics look like Connor, then others look different.....We will just wait and see. Love the outfit he has on...cant wait to see this little guy!!!
I think he is VERY Fred like in these pics
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.