Is a photography class! MJ wanted a photo of her and all three kids. Of course, we had some mistakes along the way:
#1 waiting until the final hours of her visit to try this
#2 trying right before dinner
#3 not knowing how to deal with the lighting of the Christmas tree
Yikes - too bright!
#4 how to keep everyone looking in the same direction
Let's try a change in location...
everyone looks happy don't you think?
Well, MJ does at least!
But in only a few seconds, C was done and the babies' faces say it all. Santa, if you can find me a class to help with all of this, I promise I will be good.
1 comment:
Thanks Anne, for getting the pictures, don't we look cute in our blue outfits.....Had no idea that would happen so great....Anyway I love the pics and appreciate you more for really seeing how this all works....when I get the blog, it all looks so easy!!!! Now I know what really goes on behind the scenes.
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.