Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Oh Happy Day!

Oh Happy Day...When Papa played....he played the day away !




 It was not all play.  Working boys need to eat. . .

 Who needs toys when you can get in the kitchen cabinets?  Word has it that they put cushions on the floor in the garage and played with a big pile of bungie cords ! 
 A little peek-a-boo. . .
 Wishing and watching for the rain to stop.
 Of course, some piano playing.

 And definitely Connor knows where all the favorite toys are kept.

Oh happy day indeed.


1 comment:

Joan said...

WHAT A BUSY LITTLE GUY...I LOVE THE TRAY OF FOOD AND CONNOR LOOKS EXCITED ABOUT IT TOO. I SAW THE BLUE AROUND HIM BEFORE AND WONDERED WHAT THAT WAS ALL ABOUT, NOW I KNOW. ...A BIG BIB !! GOOD IDEA.. HE CAN FIND SO MUCH TO DO, ALWAYS BUSY.. LOVE U, CONNOR BOY

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.