Friday, May 27, 2011

Fish Tale

The only real "tale" is that MJ sent this outfit and Connor looks pretty cute in "fish" ! 
 We are working hard to get ready for Emily's birthday dinner tonight and C is LOTS of help. :) 
Favorite job?  Pushing the chairs around.  That's a help, right?
Putting the babies to bed for a nap seemed like a good idea. 
The dolls went right to sleep.
But Connor's not sleepy at all. . . just look at this picture and you can see that is one big FISH TALE.

1 comment:

Joan said...

WHY SHOULD I TAKE A NAP WHEN I LOOK SO CUTE??? I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT FITS NOW, I THOUGHT IT WOULD FIT IN THE FALL. IT LOOKS SO CUTE, THANKS FOR POSTING...I LOVED OUR CONVERSATION TODAY WITH CONNER TALKING IN THE BACKGROUND..I HAD NOT HEARD THAT SWEET LITTLE SOUND BEFORE..SOMETIMES IT SOUNDED LIKE HE WAS SINGING...I WOULD STILL HAVE ANNE ON THE PHONE, BUT SHE GOT ANOTHER CALL. WE WILL TALK AGAIN SOON CONNOR...LOVE U

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.