Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Eleven Is Heaven

Connor is eleven months old today.  I am blogging while he is sleeping!  How heavenly is that?  Love this baby angel from his bright blues -
to his chubby cheeks -  
From his dimpled elbows -
To his little fat feet.
From his soft hair -
to his two white teeth. 
From his drooly chin -
To his silly grin.
 I love you angel boy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Connor! It's been a fast and fun 11 months!

Joan said...

CONNOR, YOU LOOK SO HAPPY AND CHEERY...YOU ARE SO LOVED...WISH ALL LITTLE CHILDREN COULD HAVE THIS MUCH LOVE SHOWERED ON THEM EVERY DAY. YOU ARE BLESSED WITH THE BEST PARENTS AND GRANDS AND FAMILY AND FRIENDS....LOVE...LOVE YOU...........OH, ALMOST FORGOT, I LOVE THE CUTE OUTFIT WITH THE SAILBOATS..SO CUTE

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.