We always thought we had this girlie household, but as I watch Connor play with Elizabeth and Emily's old toys, I think it was pretty balanced! Check out Connor with all the girls' matchbox cars....
ok...so Connor really likes the pink Minnie Mouse one!
And then there is the Fisher Price Tool Bench....
And he couldn't decide between his FAVORITE spinning top and the car...
But all of a sudden this GIRL showed up on the car!
She smells funny!
I think I will poke her eyes out!
Doesn't matter what the toys...it is always fun to discover what is new or old at Snappy and Papa's.
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.