Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Young and Restless

This may be the longest blog entry ever but I LOVE all the pictures Fred took today just simply documenting what Connor went about doing all morning.  This is one young and restless boy!

Good Morning Papa!



Wanna play with my toys?



Have you noticed that I don't really have to sit in this walker anymore?  Check out this lame seat thing in here...


O.K.  I can still sit here if you want me to.  But not for long!


Ready for breakfast yet?


Did you bring your laptop Papa?  Cause here is my mom's.  I can show you how to use it.
 

What do you think we can find behind the couch?



How about I show you where the toilet paper is? 


Papa look...this table is glass - I can see you through it.  Did you see how the legs work?  Do you think I can move this chair myself?


So on to upstairs.  With the mattress on the floor (ok, so I won't sleep in my bed!) but look - I can get into all my toy bins.  Check out this phone.  Do you think I can attach it to the rocking chair?


So why do you keep following me with the camera?  I am just going to check out the bathroom!



Nothing very exciting in there.  Look, you can see down the stairs from here.  Wonder if I would fit through these posts?



Hey!  Why did they put this gate here?  I am shaking it.  Looking through it.  Trying to figure out how I could take it off the wall.


All this activity is wearing me out...


So I am up from my nap....what's in this diaper pail?
 


So you want me to get dressed now?  But look there are some toys here we could play with!


But Papa I don't know how to put my pants on by myself!


Can I show you how my nightlight works?


Yes!  It is sunny and dry today.  Time for a walk!


 Lunch time..I love my camo bib Papa.  If I eat ALL of my yogurt can I go duck hunting with you yet?

  
 Can't wait to see you again Papa...It was so much fun.
  

1 comment:

Joan said...

Fred, you did so good, he is a busy little boy..you are a great photographer too...I loved watching to see what Connor would do next, he covered lots of territory..and I could tell you have to keep watch every minute. He is such a happy little guy. MJ See you next time.

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.