Friday, October 1, 2010

Fred's Redneck Strolling

So if it wasn't redneck enough that we let Connor play with a Frito bag, this came next...Emily and I took C for a walk in what will likely be the last time in the buggy as he is almost too big.  He quickly fell asleep... 

But only as long as he kept moving.  We were getting old baby toys out of the attic and Fred was getting the car ready to head to the game tomorrow.  This was Fred's solution.  God forbid he actually just go walk him!
Press play to watch video...

2 comments:

Jaema said...

Pure genius!

Joan said...

Connor is growing and changing so much. His eyes are so beautiful....What a neat idea with the 3 monkies, I'll bet a Mom thought of that. And Fred and the baby buggy, that is a neat idea too.
Fred was like that about rocking, when I stopped rocking to lay him down, he would start squirming like I'm not really asleep, rock some more....

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.